Success Story: Medium Hospital & Medical Center
Interactive Filtering Locally & Remotely
Users that belong to the healthcare sector, such as doctors, need to filter files that not only received via digital communication (such as by: Email, Browsing) but also received via removable media (such as: USB flash, CD, DVD):
- By patients, for instance containing the results of medical examinations.
- By Doctors, for instance containing both medical and scientific information.
The Hospital and Medical Center requested an interactive filtering solutions for incoming files via removable media, from a combination of scenarios:
- The interactive process might be operated from users' workstation, or from central Kkosks.
- The filtering engine might be installed locally (on the user's workstations, or on kiosks) or remotely (on-premises, or Cloud installation).
- The implementation from the user side might be by client installations on the computers, or by WEB access (clientless).
SelectorIT solution of the YazamTech contains responses for all the combinations of the customers' requests.
SelectorIT On-demand interactive client might be operated both from:
- Users' workstation.
- Central kiosks.
SelectorIT filtering engine might be installed both:
- It can be installed both on the user's workstations and on the kiosks.
- It can be installed both on-premises and Cloud installation.
SelectorIT On-demand at the user side might be implemented by both:
- Client installation at the computer.
- WEB access (Clientless).
Example of: Client/clientless workstations and kiosk, and local filtering engine.
Example of: Client/clientless workstations and kiosk, and on-premises remote filtering engine
Example of: Client/clientless workstations and kiosk, and on the Cloud remote filtering engine.